Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Catch up & Kick it off!

So I figure my 'week' goes from Monday to Sunday, or at least that's what my training plan says. Seeing as how today is Wednesday, I have a few workouts to post.

If I wasn't clear in my opening blog-post, I'll repeat it again and again... I CAN'T RUN. no really, I suck at it. period. So my run was only 3KM but that's a Marathon to a guy like me. It wouldn't be so bad since I have 12 months before IMLP but I am ALSO signed up for Ironman Muskoka 70.3 which is in one month's time. Yup, I'm screwed. Running is a little tougher than it looked :) So my goal is to run every other night no matter what for as long as it takes. So far, I'm injury free!



A very short run post ride with Fran to keep the running legs loose. First time on pavement in weeks, I could definitely feel the difference. I'm used to always running railtrail.



Tuesday night MTB cruise with Fran(My Wife)



Monday Night - I know it says tuesday, but I had to change the date to make it count towards a GC 'goal'. It's a GC thing....

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...