Thursday, November 5, 2015

Good Bye World

So all good things must come to an end.

This was my first blog, ever. I had no idea what this would have turned into when I first started it. It was just an experiment really. What started as a way to chronicle my journey for myself, quickly turned into one of my most valued motivational tools.

The blogger world is just awesome. I quickly found like-minded athletes, many of which were competing in the same events as me. I met some pretty amazing people along the way, some bonded through the blood, sweat and tears that is Ironman triathlon and some aspiring onlookers who lived vicariously through each other's posts.

Nonetheless it's time to close up shop and move on. I've started a new  blog for a new adventure!

Tour Divide here I come!

http://mytourdivide.blogspot.ca/



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...