If you could eat anything without any health repercussions or guilt, what would your meal be?
Lava. I mean, doesn't it look so yummy? It slowly flows over the landscape like it might have a nice goey texture to it. It has a crusty coating that probably has a burnt toast taste to it which I love. I like spicy hot things, so it probably has a bite to it too! It would probably stick to my teeth though, and I dont like stuff that sticks to my teeth. Luckily, the question states 'no health repercussions'. Phew.
|Super Hardk0re Chick!|
Why did you start blogging and what did you expect when you started?
Training Payne inspired me to start my own blog. I liked seeing him chronicle his journey to Kona and wanted something to look back on for myself. When I WIN Kona, this might be worth money some day right? lol. It also helps keep me honest. I can be held accountable through the eyes of my readers (the both of them!) and that motivates me to get out and train. What did I expect? To be honest, I figured a week or two and I would quit writing posts. It's time consuming, cumbersome and nobody reads my blog so why bother? To my surprise, I got one really great follower that helped me keep at it - Mrs. LoTC! And then by week two I got my first official follower and I haven't quit - yet!
What is the one book you could read over and over again?
Give me any technology white paper any day and I'll be fluent in it in no time flat. I dont do make-believe reading(novels). I like cold hard facts, technical specs, concepts, science. I don't do paper either, give it to me digital. I appreciate that I have an incredible talent for speed reading. More importantly, I remember a great deal of what I read. This makes me a very fast learner, which is why I would enjoy learning something new rather than read a love story or poem. It's likely I have a finite amount of memory so I don't want to go filling it with 'nonsense'. One thing I have learned in all that reading - there is no substitute for experience. Book smart must be backed up by real life experience.
If you could have a TV show on the Food Network, what would it be?
I can't cook. If there is one life skill I have failed at - it is cooking. I don't have the 'cooking' gene, nor do I have the interest. I can prepare an edible meal if I have to, but that is all it is - edible. In the meantime, I order more pizza than you could possibly believe so I won't bother explaining just how much pizza that is. :) I'll leave the meal making to Mrs. LoTC. Yes you read that right - she does the cooking. We all have a role to play, and I'm more of a hunter gatherer type. I'll leave the food preparation for someone more skilled lol. The kids thank me for it. :)
I was also tagged for another meme and I think I am supposed to include this pic but I'm not postive
So here goes the '7 random things' about myself......
1) I dislike the cold very much - I hibernate in the winter. I guess this will have to change...
2) I love a challenge of any kind. I also invite the competition.
3) I am the best at everything I do. I never lose. Ever. There is nothing in this world I can't do with a little time and hard work.
4) I didn't know I was 'polish' until grade 6 when a teacher wouldn't accept the answer 'Canadian' when she asked 'What was I?'. I had to go home and ask my parents because the teacher was so mad at me.
5) I love pizza. I would eat it every day if she let me.
6) I graduated college with Dean's honours. I wanted to differentiate myself from everyone else that was getting the same peice of paper.
7) I wouldn't be where I am today without the support of my loving wife and awesome kids. We make a great team - I love them very much!
Pass the award to other bloggers
Uhhh I think the both of my readers have already done it.... so I'll nominate a couple in the odd chance they read this