Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas 2010

SATURDAY, DECEMBER 25, 2010

Mrs. Claus got a New Camera that does Fugly things

Of course I trained on Christmas! Actually, it was one of the best runs EVAR! The roads were dead quiet, the few people on the trails were extra cheery and most said 'Merry xmas' as you went by. To my surprise someone had gone and hung xmas ornaments on a tree branch every Kilometer. It was pure awesome! I'll attach pictures in 'tomorrows' post.
I had to get out for a run, not only was it on the schedule but it was a chance to play with MY NEW TOYZ! As my runs get longer and I break the 90 minute mark there is a need to fuel the motor. Mrs. Claus got me a Fuel Belt! And since I've been using the same lycra cycling tights for like 15 years with holes in em' she also got me new lycra tights! They were noticably warmer.


Most Wicked Awesome Xmas Card EVAR - For Fran of course



My baby's first PEZ. For real, her first lol.




Pain Cave - Before

Pain Cave - After

Rubbin' mah new Nipplez -OooOOhhh AaaaAAhhhhHH

Recharging.
HOLY SHIZNIT - WUT U PUT IN UR FUEL BELT!?







Xmas Babe
What your Annual Sodium Intake looks like but
you have to eat it all in a single sitting.



Her Favourite Gift.
OK, the kids got her that one. They obviously never seen the
Dog House before. Men: Study video below.




TRAINING:

Run - 2Hrs 16.5Km Long Slow

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...